Over the past couple months, I’ve been so happy to receive a bunch of awards from fellow bloggers and it’s high time I share them with you all! But I’m going to warn you that from now on I don’t plan on answering the questions that come with awards because I feel like I’m saying the same things over again.
So first up, in August I was nominated the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Zee (Catching Zees). Thank you!
And then later that month, the very awesome Kerri (Turn the Page Reviews) nominated me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Too sweet!
At the end of September, Books and Cake‘s Lillian nominated me for the Liebster Award and said some sweet things about my blog which made me grin like a Cheshire cat. Thank you!
Now, I realize I am to nominate a bazillion bloggers for each award, but because that’s too daunting for me, I plan on just nominating however many bloggers I feel deserve each award. So here are the bloggers I think YOU should check out now because they’re simply the best (did anyone else have Tina Turner’s song play in their head just now?):
Very Inspiring Blogger Award nominations:
- The Perpetual Page-Turner, because her creativity for posts inspires me (I loved her Bookish Superlatives and My YA Life in Book Titles posts)
- Flip that Page, because she inspires me with all her cool post ideas (like her quizzes and Day of Debates)
- PaperGrey, because her range of discussions inspires me to tackle important issues
- Words for Worms, because she inspires me to inject humour into my own posts and I idolize her fun-loving ways
Versatile Blogger Award nominations:
- Ode to Jo & Katniss, because she effortlessly talks about books, movies, TV shows and life
- Just Add Champagne, because she just makes me feel so good reading her various posts about lifestyle, music, books, fashion and beauty. (Oh, and she’s also a fellow Calgarian!)
- Happy Wholesome, because I just love all her recipes and her inspirational posts
One Lovely Blog Award nominations:
- A Bookish Heart, because her lovely personality radiates from every great blog post and Tweet
- Book Rock Betty, because her blog not only looks lovely with its abundance of reviews, thoughts and humour, but she’s the sweetest person too
- Book.Blog.Bake., because she’s just super lovely (she helped me out SO much with my sidebar icons and html!)
- The Book Addict’s Guide, because we’ve had lovely chats about Sleepy Hollow (along with Stormy and Janita) and she has a wonderful blog
Liebster Blog Award nominations:
- My Other Book Club, because my lovely friend in real life recently started her wonderful blog that features posts ranging from her life, her books and her faith
- Chapteriosity, because she has a great design and an upbeat personality
- Pursuit of Good Reads, because the girl behind the blog is absolutely the sweetest